Thank you for your generous contribution!
Donate Now Click Here
Community Investment Tax Credit
Be a part of Dudley Square’s renaissance! Double Your Money. Donate Today.
Be a critical part of the economic revitalization of Dudley Square. Make your donation today and expand its impact.
Donate Now Click Here https://donatenow.networkforgood.org/1437363
Nuestra Comunidad is focused on ensuring that low- and moderate-income people are poised to realize economic opportunity through entrepreneurship and homeownership with the dramatic changes underway in the neighborhood. With a transformative impact of new neighborhood investment, Nuestra Comunidad is committed to avoiding gentrification and reducing income inequality.
The Massachusetts Community Investment Tax Credit (CITC) provides a 50% state tax credit for donations of $1000 or more to Nuestra Comunidad. If the credit exceeds your liability, then the state issues a payment for the balance of the credit. Nuestra Comunidad has tax credits available for donors, who can be individuals, corporations, or nonprofits. Donations are also eligible for a federal charitable tax deduction.
• Nuestra Comunidad’s CITC Flyer
• Learn more about the state tax credit program
• Contact us for more information
Nuestra Comunidad has achieved considerable success in 2014, including:
• $34 million in Dudley Square construction projects, resulting in 300 jobs and 144 new or renovated apartments;
• A national award for community policing and community engagement efforts;
• 54 aspiring entrepreneurs participated in a new Small Business Planning program; two have secured prime retail space in Dudley Square and a third was a finalist in the Mass Challenge innovation competition; 15 received cash prizes to turn their business concept into a marketable business plan;
• 70 people purchased their first home; 240 completed First Time Home Buyer training and are poised for an informed future purchase.
With your investment, Nuestra Comunidad will:
• Cultivate 50 new entrepreneurs annually through the Small Business Planning Program;
• Build 129 for sale homes and 194 apartments, along with 55,000 square feet of commercial space over the next seven years;
• Manage our unique arts place-making initiative activating Dudley Square’s public spaces, drawing over 3,000 visitors each season;
• Place local entrepreneurs in the two small business incubators opening in Dudley Square.
Nuestra Comunidad is deeply grateful to its 2014 CITC donors!
Alexander Aaronson Finning CPAs
Tom Bloch and Jessica Wolfe
Boston Private Bank and Trust
Davis Square Architects
Bill and Susan Elsbree
Massachusetts Housing Investment Corporation
The Narrow Gate Architecture
Stephen Revilak and Julie Rioux
Joel Sklar and Adrienne Shishko