Nuestra Comunidad is devoted to building the wealth and enhancing the physical, economic, and social well-being of Roxbury and other underserved populations in greater Boston through a community-driven process that promotes self-sufficiency and neighborhood revitalization.
Nuestra CDC accomplishes this community revitalization
- Developing high quality affordable and mixed-income rental
and for sale housing;
- Encouraging homeownership through homebuyer education
- Increasing financial resiliency through financial coaching
and foreclosure prevention;
- Engaging community, developing neighborhood leaders, and preventing and reducing crime through community organizing;
- Promoting economic development by fostering small business creation.