When completed, Bartlett Station will include 323 new homes for Roxbury families, including 129 for-sale homes and 194 apartments, and more than 54,000 square feet of retail and commercial space for Roxbury businesses, the Oasis @ Bartlett art park.
Bartlett Station Building B lease-up is complete! The building consists of 60 affordable, moderate-income, and mixed-income apartments.
Bartlett site plan:
- 60 apartments
- Grocery store on ground level
- Lease-up is complete.
- Diane Clark, Senior Real Estate Development Project Manager, 617-989-1210
- Sixteen homeownership opportunities. Two affordable and 14 market-rate.
- All market-rate homes are under agreement
- Milo Tavoliero, Real Estate Agent, My Boston Condo, 617-901-4623
- Windale Developers, 617-445-5100
- Mixed-use building with 42 apartments, ground floor retail, and offices.
- Currently pursuing financing.
- Construction is estimated to begin in late 2019 with completion in 2021.
- C. Robert Springer, Project Manager, 617-989-1208
Buildings C – D – F
- For-sale homes and apartments.
- Stay tuned for more details as they come available!